Yaaay, “Ang Babae Sa Septic Tank will be shown in more than 40 theaters this coming August 3.
Here are some reasons why you shouldn’t dare miss it. And as for others, why you should watch it again.
- It won almost all the major awards in this year’s Cinemalaya Film festival. Best Film and Best Screenplay for Newbreed category, Best Actress, Audience Choice, and Best Director. Nuff said.
- It would be the first time you’ll witness Eugene Domingo plays as herself in a very quirky and witty manner. Plus, she was totally hilarious, as always. THE Eugene Domingo, need to say more?
- It’s time to find out how films are usually made. You can get a pretty good overview about the technical stuff on making a film, from scriptwriting to directing. And how crazy and messed-up the minds of these brave filmmakers.
- It’s a comedy, musical and drama in one.
- You would never stop laughing. Trust me. Too funny that it is the ang sakit na ng tiyan ko film.
- I’m pretty much sure you’re all curious about the Septic Tank scene, how yucky and funny could that get.
- It gives a whole new thing on poverty. It’s totally different from the docu film or movies that typically portray urban poverty. It feeds you with insights and realizations on poverty without overdoing it.
- JM de Guzman and Kean Cipriano are really really cute. Total eye candies.
- It’s totally a breath of fresh air. I’m 100% sure no other films have done this.
- Marvel movies are not the only ones that will make you stay in your seats until after the credits. Yaayy for more surprise at the end!
Obvious ba na ang nag-enjoy ko masyado? Don’t miss it on August 3!